Tuesday, December 23, 2008

One More Thing We've Been Doing

Introducing...Frosty Junior! I wanted to go with something more original like Elvis or Stanley, but the boy wasn't having it. He insisted on Frosty and I added the Junior for a little distinctive touch. I promised we'd build a snowman today, and poor packing snow and blazing sun be darned , a snowman we (mostly I) built! I didn't promise it would be a large, grand snowman, and granted, ours looks more like a snow dwarf, but some quality time outside with my son was the man objective, and we definitely accomplished that. (Notice how thrilled Andrew looks to be holding Frosty Junior's hand-I think maybe he's catching on that some of my picture poses are a little cheesy!) Now let's just hope good old FJ melts before the obnoxious teenagers steal his nose or knock his head off!*
*The aforementioned teenagers have already popped our Santa snow globe and created naughty poses with our lighted lawn reindeer, so excuse me for expecting the worst! Unfortunately, I have no proof that it's these teenagers doing the dirty deeds aside from several sets of snowy footprints leading to their house across the street, so I must insert the discaimer that all suspects are innocent until proven guilty!*

No comments: