Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Cuteness

Well, I did it folks! Sunday night I finally managed to finish getting all my Christmas knick-knacks and what-nots out of their boxes and hang them oh so festively around the house. I just love a Christmas-y house! I am not even going to think about taking anything down until at least the end of the first week in January-it wouldn't be worth all the trouble, unpacking, rearranging etc. if they weren't up for at least a month-don't you agree?

This is my first year EVER to have an artificial tree and I must admit-I LOVE IT! No needles everywhere, no cats eating the tree, no dry brittle, branches, no watering, and the best part of all is the beauty was PRE-LIT, so no fighting with DH over how the lights should go! I always swore I'd never have one-I always said a real tree is tradition, it's nature, you can't have Christmas without the smell of a fresh tree! Let's just say I changed my mind-HOORAY for fake trees!
(PS-The evergreen plug-in from Bath and Body is so convincing, I forget it's not real!)

1 comment:

Rylee's Mom said...

Cute Christmassy house! I love your candy cane wreath! I agree with leaving it all up until the end of the 1st week of January-it is too sad to take it all down 2 days after Christmas which is what Justin likes to do!