Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Desi's Tag

I decided to take on Desi's open invitation to all readers of her blog to participate in a tag, firstly because I like tags, and secondly because I can't think of anything else worth blogging about today. So, here it is, the Six Things Tag, modified from Desi's modified version.

Six TV Shows I Watch: (This was a stretch to come up with 6, believe it or not!)
1-Lost (can't wait til January!)
2-Desperate Housewives
3-Grey's Anatomy
4-Top Chef
5-48 Hours (Investigates, Mystery, etc.)
6-Intervention (I know, Intervention??!)

Six Favorite Restaurants:
1-Tepanyaki
2-Texas Roadhouse
3-PF Changs
4-Garcia's
5-Macaroni Grill
6-Red Robin

Six Things That Happened Yesterday: (slow news day in my life)
1-We started our Sub for Santa project in my class at school-the kids seem really into it this year so it will be great!
2-I took back a pair of pants at Kohl's and found a pair of skinny jeans for Ari
3-I cooked fried rice for dinner
4-I went shopping at Wal-Mart for Davis District's Sub for Santa program. I got to buy $100 worth of gifts for a little three year old boy-I am an old pro at little boys so that was no sweat!
5-I went to Petsmart to buy a black light (see #6)
6-Bobby peed on the back of the couch (I don't know what I am going to do about this problem, but I am nearing the end of my rope with my diabetic, bladder-infected cat! I CANNOT STAND a stinky house and can think of nothing more repulsive than cat pee surprises!)

Six Things I Look Forward To:
1-The play I am going to see at Pioneer Theater Company on Saturday night
2-Wrapping Christmas presents
3-Delivering our Sub for Santa gifts to needy families
4-Christmas! Andrew's face on Christmas morning..
5-Winter break-two weeks=NO WORK! (I love my job but we all need a break, right?)
6-Seeing Wicked in April

Six Things On My Wish List:
1-Lose weight (lots of weight)
2-Read books (lots of books)
3-Be independently wealthy (not likely)
4-Travel all over the world
5-More time to spend with my family
6-See my best friend Desi more often
I tag Hillary, Kristie, Mary Jane and Judy. Let's hear what you ladies have to say!

No comments: