Saturday, October 4, 2008

Raindrops Keep Fallin...

What's that song about rainy days and Mondays? It has rained all day today. So much for my plan to "winterize" the yard and gardens. This day has definitely got me down. I need to get out of the doldrums and get something done. I did manage to clean Andrew's room and go through some of his old clothes. Which makes me cry. My boy is getting so big. I guess I just cannot be consoled today, I am determined to be sad. At least someone around here made the most of the rain...
Without the rain, I wouldn't have happy little boy playing in the rain with a Bob the Builder umbrella and caterpillar rain boots pictures. There! I looked on the bright side for a minute. Now I have to go and resume feeling sorry for myself.

1 comment:

EmmaP said...

so funny! I actually had that song in my head as it poured down rain on Saturday!!! "Rainy days and Mondays always get me down..." Ahhhhh.... I can hear Karen Carpenter's voice right now...