Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wart Faced Boy Gettin' Down


Just more proof that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in this family. I happened upon this scene in my kitchen this morning and couldn't resist the temptation to capture my "wart-faced" (Andrew's name for the mask he's wearing) son's moves for posterity. I'm probably the only one who finds this at all amusing but it makes me giggle every time I see it. Excuse the cackling in the background-that would be me. Also, I can't figure out how to turn the dang video around so you'll have to kink your neck to watch it. Enjoy!

4 comments:

EmmaP said...

ok that is too funny. it's sort of a caveman meets internet-baby dance, but with a wart-face flair! too cute!

Desi said...

Hilarious!

That boy is just too cute. Any houses for sale in your neighborhood? I am missing out on too much!

andrew's mom said...

Well, as a matter of fact Miss Desiree the house right next door is for sale! How perfect is that? I will run right over and tell them you are going to buy it. SWEET! Miss you girl!

The Behunin Family Story said...

I can not believe how cute your little boy is even with his wart face. Kylee and I had a good laugh watching.