Sunday, October 26, 2008

I Love Playing Tag!

Call me crazy, but I do love it when someone tags me. Maybe I didn't get to play tag enough on the playground as a kid and I am compensating for it now, who knows! Thanks to Kristie for
tagging me!
I am: A wife, mother, friend, sister, daughter and teacher. A decent gal. Someone who cares.
I think: Too much. Over analyzing gets me in trouble sometimes.
Everything in life: Happens for a reason.
I want: My son to have a long, happy, fulfilling life.
I have: A wonderful child and a job I love.
I dislike: Extreme heat or cold.
I miss: My best friend Desi, who lives in California.
I fear: Another Great Depression.
I feel: Very blessed. I am grateful for all that I have been given.
I hear: Andrew playing in the tub, singing and talking to himself.
I smell: The lotion I am wearing, Sea Island Cotton from Bath and Body Works.
I crave: The Marie Calendar's chocolate silk pie defrosting on the counter as I type this.
I cry: Whenever I look at old pictures of Andrew as a tiny baby and realize I can never have that time back.
I search: The Internet for whatever I am in need of at the moment.
I wonder: If I will every be good enough for myself.
I regret: Not having a better relationship with my mom.
I wish: I wasn't always so tired.
I love: My family.
I care: About doing the right thing for my family, and my students. About being a good person.
I always: Am a perfectionist.
I am not: The most patient person, but I try.
I remember: A lot of fun times I have had in my life.
I believe: Everything happens for a reason.
I sing: In the kitchen to my IPOD while I'm cooking dinner.
I don't always: Take the best care of myself.
I argue: About things that I feel passionate about.
I write: Whenever I get the chance on my blog.
I win: Every game of Trivial Pursuit I play.
I lose: My temper too often.
I listen: To a very eclectic range of music from Broadway musicals to country.
I don't understand: People who have children and then don't take care of them.
I can usually be found: At home, in my classroom or in between the two.
I need to: Take time to enjoy the little things in life while I still can!
I forget: Very quickly, so I scrapbook and blog.
I am happy: Most of the time.
I tag: Desi, Hillary and Mary Jane.
THAT WAS FUN!

3 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

I like to get tagged too. I love your answers. You are great.

EmmaP said...

your answers are great. i love a good self-reflection mixed with some down-right honesty!

Desi said...

Thanks for the tag...it just got back from a business trip so I might not get around to it for a day or two, but I will get it done :)

Oh and just for the record, I think you did get beaten at Trivial Pursuit once! Not by me of course, but I've lost to you enough that I have to point that one time out ;)