Sunday, November 16, 2008

Blogger's Block

I am experiencing a serious case of blogger's block! I love to blog, I want to blog, but for the life of me I can't think of anything that I really want to write about. I want to get Andrew's adoption story down at some point, but that is a HUGE complicated story and I am too lazy right now. I need to stop being lazy, however, before all the important details are lost to me. I am so desperate for a topic that I am asking you, my reader out there to give me an idea and I will write about it. Anything at all. Thank you, in advance, faithful reader, I wait patiently for you to inspire me!

2 comments:

Rylee's Mom said...

Give you an idea to blog about-do you read my blog? I too have nothing! Sorry.

Unknown said...

what about more Bubbaisms, the funniest things that have happened in the classroom ever, how your husband and you met, I'd love to read about Bubba's adoption, but I know that long stories while worthwhile to write down can take a ton of time. Of course you already published a post about a great read...can't wait till I can read it too.