Monday, July 28, 2008

Two Crazy Weeks!

I love staying busy. "Flight of the bumblebees" is the soundtrack to my life. My worst nightmare is to be bored and have nothing to look forward to. So, the last two weeks have been great. I don't think I have sat down for more than 10 minutes the whole time. Unfortunately, this means I have not had the opportunity to blog our adventures. I have really missed reflecting on our daily lives-I think there is definitely something theraputic about this blogging business! Now that I am back to the hum-drum of my "regular" life, I will be posting about some of the things that kept me busy lately.

2 comments:

Desi said...

I was wondering where you were :)

Heather R said...

Thanks for sharing your blog! Andrew is so cute! This will be a great way for me to see him grow up since I only see you guys twice a year.