Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More Bubba-isms

The things this kid says-I tell you what! He cracks me up and is quite the entertainer. Here are some more of Andrew's common phrases.

1. "Vertull"= Convertible
2. "Yesternight"= Last night
3. "Gril"=Girl
4. "Pat tats"= Pancakes
5. "Bloodin"=Bleeding
6. "Fighter"=Spider
7. "Sahgot"=Forgot
8. "Siff's"= Smith's Grocery Store
9. "Like a?"= Would you like to? ie."Like a play with me?"
10. "Be Kieut!"=Be Quiet (doesn't say this one
anymore, but it's so cute I have to remember it)
11. "And that be all!"=And that's it-no more! ie."Let's read two stories and that be all!"
12. "Yesterday"=Last year, last week, this morning-anytime in the past is yesterday-so funny!
13. "Chapyick"=Chapstick

2 comments:

Desi said...

I love reading these. Andrew is such a cutie pie! I wish I had kept a record of all the cute things that Ari said when she was little.

Megan said...

God bless that child. I'd give my leg to teach that kid in kindergarten.