Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Why I'm Here...

I have decided that life simply goes by too fast. I am sure I must be the first and only person to come to this realization, so I am kindly sharing it with whoever may chance to read these profound ramblings. My little baby boy Andrew, born 13 weeks early, weighing only 2.7 pounds is now four going on college-bound and it is killing me!

That is why I have decided to give this blogging thing a shot. Not only do I think it is a good way to keep in touch with family and friends who live out of state, but, to put it mildly, my memory sucks. I have already forgotten too many of the things about Andrew that I swore I never would. It has to stop. I refuse to let one more day of his life go by without every cute little thing being carefully documented by yours truly. It is worth my time and energy-I will do it! I simply cannot scrapbook fast enough and I type MUCH faster than I write. Thanks to Desi for helping me come to this conclusion.

1 comment:

Desi said...

Yea...I'm so glad. Now I can see that cute little Andrew grow up!

You won't regret this, I promise.