Sunday, February 15, 2009

Monster Trucks

I done did it! I went and seen one a them Monster Truck rallies folks are always talkin' about. You know the commercials where the guy is screaming, "MAXIMUM DESRUCTION! BLUE THUNDER!" and his voice echoes and you have to turn the radio down. Yes, one of those. You can now call me 100% bona fide white trash extraordinaire. My son loved every single second of it. I guess with a nickname like Bubba, the love of monster trucks is inevitable. It wasn't as painful as I had imagined it might be-the earplugs were extremely helpful. I have to admit that the flying dirt and the overwhelming stench of gasoline were nice touches to the overall ambiance. Happy Valentine's Day Bubba!

2 comments:

Megan said...

that picture is priceless. i want to go to one of those monster track rallies. sometime. before i die maybe.

EmmaP said...

omgosh! i done did crack up over this hear post! ya out-done yerself this time, ya did. hahaha.

by the way... in regards to Big-D... we broke up right after New Years. :( apparently he "loves" me but isn't "in love" with me. whatever...[sigh]...