Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Crafty Fun

This is a little game I am playing along with from Desi's blog. I can never resist a game, so here's how we play: The first three people who make a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift sometime in the next couple of months from none other than...ME! Yes, that's right I will make you something "swell" with my very own little hands! It might not be something you particularly want or need, but something nonetheless. However, if you choose to be one of the lucky three, you also have to put the game on your blog, get in touch with your crafty side and make something for three people, etc. If we all keep playing, soon everyone in the whole wide world will have a little crafty handmade something of their very own to love and cherish forever! It doesn't get any better than that. If you are lucky, I'll make you something useful and practical like these:

3 comments:

Mary Jane said...

I'm so joining the fun! I'll be looking forward to your crafty creation...are you going to pull out the glue gun? Really I just would want you to scrapbook for me!

Megan said...

Oooh. I'm totally going to play, but can I confess and say that I'm really super motivated because I know how creative and talented you are? I mean if you were just some lame-o sloppy "i'll make you something out of pipe cleaners" person I don't think I'd be as into it. Because if YOU made it out of pipe cleaners it would be awesome whatever it is.

Did any of that make sense?

Anyway, I wanna play. Plus maybe this would motivate me to come up to Layton. I keep telling the K-team that I'm gonna come visit.

andrew's mom said...

I can't wait to get craftin' for you two gals! No other takers, eh?