Friday, January 30, 2009

THEY'RE COMING...

The devil's candy...and the 10 pounds I always gain around Easter time. Why are they in the stores already? It's not even Valentine's day for Pete's sakes! I'll tell you why...it's a CONSPIRACY...and "they" know we will not be able to resist them. I am telling myself I will only buy one bag and ration it out over the months-everything in moderation, right? Do I have to count the bags I buy and eat when no one is around? If no one sees me eating them, they can't possibly hurt me, right? And how about the little mini bags? They only have like ten little eggs in each one. I don't think eating one (several times a day) can do much harm. What do you think of my brilliant plan? Am I just incredibly weak or are they really as ridiculously delicious and addictive as I think they are?

3 comments:

Megan said...

Stay away from Coty and Marlynn. They always have them this time of year. Its a good thing, and also very bad.

Unknown said...

It is a conspiracy and they are that good and addicting. I even found a couple of bags they had out all Christmas colors for Christmas...except they were also ball shaped insead of egg shaped. Maybe they don't count being the wrong colors/shape. I digress. Can I use your brilliant diet?

These and the Reeses peanut butter eggs (they're like the Cadbury eggs only peanut butter, no chocolate) are my all time favorites. Together they're better than anything I can describe.

Tara Bennett said...

You're not alone! I have severe addiction as well.