Tuesday, January 20, 2009

If Walls Could Talk...

I got the idea for this post from the One Minute Writer since I have not been feeling very inspired to write lately but wanted to post SOMETHING nevertheless, so:
IF MY WALLS COULD TALK THEY MIGHT BE SAYING:

1. Why is she still moping around? That cat's been gone over a week! Showering might do her some good...and the dust is really getting thick in here!
2. Man, that kid is a ball of energy! I think he's passed me twice in the last 30 seconds. Good think we have little Andrew for comic relief.
3. Casserole for dinner-AGAIN??? Where is she hiding the cook books?
4. When do you think we might get a touch-up? These holes aren't going to fill themselves. And we are all so jealous of RED WALL-he's the only whose been painted since they moved in over a year ago. Not fair!
5. I am almost disappearing behind this pile of laundry!

1 comment:

Rylee's Mom said...

I like your post-it's cute. What is 1 minute writer?