Monday, August 24, 2009

What is the Meaning of This?

I lost 15 pounds this summer resisting all manner of goodies, treats and not so good for me food at home. Start back to school today and can't stop rummaging around for everything fattening! Currently scarfing down a multitude of mini kit-kats which I don't even like that much. What does this mean? Hello again 15 pounds!
Think maybe I'll start updating my blog again but don't dare say so because everytime I do, I lie. Will definitely be blogging about Bubba's first day of kindergarten today as soon as camera is home to upload pics. Come back soon! (ish)

2 comments:

EmmaP said...

hahaha! i have days like this! glad to see I am not the only one!

Rylee's Mom said...

You better learn to appreciate the yumminess of the kit kat. They are the BEST!