Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wicked Awesome!

Last weekend my mom, sister and niece were in town to help me celebrate my 35th birthday. With all the drama that has been going down in my personal life lately, it was really nice to get away from it all and have some fun with two of my favorite people. We did a little shopping at Gardner Village, went out to eat at Macaroni Grill, took the kids to Discovery Gateway and then, last but not least, we went to see this...
I have been wanting to see Wicked for a long time and let me just say that it was worth the wait. I think I am borderline obsessed I liked it so much. Worth every penny! Two thumbs up!! Four stars!!! It was the cherry on top of a very fun birthday weekend sundae.

3 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

I am sooooo jealous. I wanted to see that show! I am glad that you had a great birthday!

Unknown said...

So glad that you had an awesome birthday. I wanted to buy tickets, but Paul didn't think waiting forever in line was worth the time or money. But shopping, awesome dinner, what more could a birthday girl want? Wicked of course.

What's with the drama in your life? I thought that I owned all that department.

Heather R said...

So glad you had a happy b-day! Sounds fun!!