Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Baby Started 2nd Grade!

I know I am always saying how time goes by too fast but the fact that my sweet little boy started second grade yesterday is just about killing me! I get teary every time I think or talk about it (including writing this post). It seems like literally "just yesterday" he was starting kindergarten....most people who don't know him guess he's in kindergarten anyway because he's such a wee little thing. I need to do a better job of documenting all his little milestones like I used to do when he was a baby. He has so many little struggles and challenges I don't know how I would do it but he is a smart, positive and happy little person. He loves skinny jeans, Justin Beiber and Bon Jovi (go figure I have no idea). He has a great teacher (hand-picked by moi), so I hope he has another great year in school!



1 comment:

Desi said...

Time really does go too fast...it seems like just yesterday I was in Boise visiting you and the tiniest baby I had ever seen. Now look at him, all grown up and in 2nd grade!!!

Have a great year Andrew!